Are you already a Registered Professional Engineer of Professionals Australia in your field of expertise discipline? If so, you are one step closer to being eligible to becoming an assessor with Professionals Australia.
Do you have 15 years or more of engineering experience in your field? Would you like to contribute to your field of expertise whilst gaining CPD hours?
APEA requires more experienced and passionate engineers to use their knowledge and expertise of their profession to ensure only the best and brightest engineers become fully qualified and registered to the RPEng program.
Being an assessor for RPEng is a means of giving back to the engineering profession as well as ensuring only engineers with the required experience are given engineering registration.
What is required of an assessor?
- Each assessor will have access to their own folder via DropBox
- You will be emailed when a new assessment has been placed in your folder
- You have control of how often and how many assessments you wish to do
- It takes 2-4 hours per application, this just depends on how long each interview (via telephone) takes
- You can contact the Registrar for support at any time
- You can claim up to 50 hours over three years for your CPD
- You would be reimbursed $150 per assessment
To start the process, send your CV and your contact details of two referees to email@example.com.
We require engineers in the following fields: